Steptoe & Johnson 2014 Energy Leadership Summit
You read this blog because you know that it’s critical to keep up with emerging issues in environmental and energy law. If you’re interested in a deeper discussion on the key issues in the energy industry, consider joining us for the Steptoe & Johnson 2014 Energy Leadership Summit. Three of our regular blog contributors, Kathy G. Beckett, Armando F. Benincasa and Laura P. Hoffman will be on hand, and will present “An Update on Environmental and Enforcement Issues in Shale Gas Development,” as part of the Summit.
The Summit’s goal is to provide energy executives and decision makers with a comprehensive overview of recent shale oil and gas developments as well as legal and transactional issues in major U.S. shale plays. If you bring the questions, our attorneys will bring the know-how.
What’s more, you’ll learn more key facts about the industry from our groundbreaking study, Below the Surface – The Legal Challenges of Shale Gas Production,
Topics will include:
• Legal Trends in U.S. Shales
• Constructing Litigation-Resistant Mineral Title
• Challenges of Mineral Title Litigation
• Keynote Panel – The Industry from 50,000 Feet
• Environmental Issues Facing Shale Producers
• Impact of Environmental Regulatory Issues
• Structuring and Financing Major Energy Transactions